  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3721 – 3740 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Hey Brad! Bring back classic windows! In sets or bulk...

On the rolltop garage door thread Jeff Stembel wrote some words of wisdom: (...) I agree! With more classic windows that practically anyone, I have to say that these are great for all architectural uses, especially historical styles. The 1x1x1, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) It's not a stupid question. To find out who Brad is, and more about LEGO Direct, I'd suggest starting here: (URL) WOOHOO! ;) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote in message news:389fc259.966608...net.com... (...) I don't think so. If someone is working for a company, it should be paid, it should have its social insurance, etc., etc. Same here. Training wage is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  More LEGO Direct Questions: The 2001 Anniversary

Hello Brad (& Co.), I have a question for the future. 2001 will be an anniversary of sorts.... 40 years of LEGO in the USA. I remember the Silver Anniversary bucket from 1998 was to celebrate 25 years of LEGO, but that dates only back to 1973, when (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Auczilla Winnings

Todd I sent you an E-Mail regarding when my Auczilla winnings would be sent and I have not get a reply. Earlier I posted here and you said you would E-mail me and let me know the status. Please let me know what is going on. It has been five months (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Not intentionally. But it's a joke of a law, though. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) I forgot, there is, or was, a thing called a "training wage". Dunno more about it than that. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

In the US I believe it is illegal to employ someone and pay them less than minimum wage, and I believe it is illegal for a for profit company to use someone as a volunteer. I don't make the laws, I just laugh at them. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) You could stop whining and look at auctions or pages which sell pieces. Just a thought, you don't have to use it. Sure, Star Wars is a good product. And Space is a really cool theme to have around. I'm dissappointed that they aren't making it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

Followups redirected to lugnet.off-topic.debate (...) Labor laws do allow a person to perform normally paid labour "gratis". This is effectively the same thing as volunteering. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Marginal case. (...) You're joking. Right? Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Volunteer-work is illegal? Why? Or is it hust for high-schoolers..? Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) <gloat mode=subdued_but_obv...s></gloat> (...) I would hope that Brad would not feel that getting the project done on time is more important than doing it right. I, and I'm fairly sure you agree, feel that it's much better to wait a bit longer (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Work Study is paid as well as Co-Op, I'm not sure about internships though I would believe they are also, And that there is some type of gov't control on what is paid :( (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) Simplistic answer is that they DID have cash to spend, it was economic boycott that finally broke the "back of the bus" thing with buses, and was going to break down a great deal more quite soon. As for the legal barriers, Laws REQUIRING (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Hello, I was just wondering how we know Brad is realy a rep for lego? And what Lego direct really is for if it exist? I mean Has he given any conclusive proof he is a rep besides the signature? I'm not being a jerk just curious about if this is true (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Internships I know don't require you to pay the student because it is part of their learning although many do pay students for internships. I think it really comes down to the profession. I know that IS/IT/MIS (whatever acronym you want) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

[followups to lugnet.admin.general] (...) On that note, someone applying for posting privileges under the email address legoshop@aol.com today was just denied, after a bit of investigation. In light of LEGO Direct's recent appearance, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Good post, mostly. Right, mostly... Bask away, Jasper... (...) My take on that is that Brad himself has imposed a deadline of "summer" for things to start happening. A lot must be done between now and then for this thing not to be stillborn. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Use PC's IR port instead of IR tower?

Hello, Is it possible to use a PC's IR port, instead of the IR tower, to communicate with an RCX? (I have a Dell Inspiron 3500). -- Brad Aisa baisa@NOSPAMbrad-aisa.com -- PGP public keys available at: (URL) faire." (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brad
(score: 0.183)

More:  Next Page >>