  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3361 – 3380 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cheap sets for buildings (Was: The cost of minifigs)

As Shiri says, 6097 is the perfect choice for castle parts these days. It is cheap, easily available, and has a wide range of parts. It was on sale a while back at kbkids.com for only $25! The downside of this is that nearly every LUGNET'er has a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: The cost of minifigs

Extreme violence and LEGO! Where is your morality? Aaron West <majisto@vol.com> wrote in message news:FtCFtD.IJv@lugnet.com... (...) won't (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Legoland CA expansion news

Hmm, I wonder if they turned a profit their first year. Does anyone know? Adrian Egli <AdrianJEgli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FtBo09.1wH@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Better results [Was: What a mess (my bad order experience... so far)]

(...) Actually, there's one other bit of info related to this: It came to my attention this week that the name "LEGO Direct" has nothing to do with bulk ordering, which will instead be conducted under the name LEGO Shop At Home (or similar) on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Better results [Was: What a mess (my bad order experience... so far)]

(...) That is, the businesses have been separate, not necessarily the names. My understanding is that the name of the selling business is different now than it was in May. I've asked Brad to make a posting clarifying this and explaining what LD the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Any good neo-classical buildings out there?

Hey, Have any of you built neo-classical styled buildings? I have yet to attempt this. The only good example I can think of is Gary Istoks classical museum: (URL) anyone know of other examples? (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Problem with new bulk "Train Windows" - They are clear, not blue!

Hi Brad, Given that other folks have posted with complaints about receiving different window tints that represented via the online pages, It might be in our (and LD) best interest to compile a list of those errors so far ... Perhaps there is a tint (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Brad Justis - Thank You!!!

(...) I'd have to disagree. I don't think you can say thank you too many times for Lego Direct going live. There have been hundreds of posts to Brad Justis thoroughout his building LEGO Direct. I would think that a hundred or so thank yous and kudos (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Hi Brad & guys, Im glad that its on his way. But I got one question. Why is LEGO Europe, an London spokesmen, telling me that we cant order extra parts anymore ? We are used to do so for many years. But we cant order from LEGO Direct. Hows that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Architectural History Resources On-Line?

Cool! Thanks a lot! I knew about a few of these, but not the others. I'll have to check them out. Brad Steven Coallier <scoallier@ea.com> wrote in message news:Ft1pEz.GFC@lugnet.com... (...) to) (...) (URL) (look under the Exhibis heading) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Hello Brad, thank you for your considerations of Japanese market. You are worried about disparity of costs, especially due to high sipping costs. However, this is an inevitable problem since Japan has no domestic production fasilities. If you can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: 8448 super street sensation?

The two Toys R Us by me carry it. These are in Tustin, and Mission Viejo California. I have to imagine that it is carried nationally. Sun Yun <skyun@theglobe.com> wrote in message news:Ft36n8.H8o@lugnet.com... (...) item (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: List of successful transactions (was:Re: A lot more detail on my trade page...)

Hi shiri, I sort of got the idea from EBAY where they show you the number of good comments and negative comments a person has had. Since I had limited trading history, I wanted people to know that I had completed at least some trades with "well (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Thanks Brad!!! My 15 year old dream has finally become a reality!! It is nice to see that your first initial offering has given a little bit to everyone! White 2x2 classic windows! Yahooo...ooo! And white 2x2 tiles! Excuse me while I wipe the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Lego Direct Parts Selection

Brad, It's good to see you folks being clever about your limited piece selection - not including the smallest bricks probably works out for most of us. Glad to see you're really exercising the grey matter on this. Now that I've placed my (1st) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Cleaning up my page

I was snooping through your page yesterday. I couldn't get very far with the HTML, so I just accessed the directory and navigated around manually. The model content is very cool. The navigation seems a bit better today (or perhaps I just found my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Brad, Thank you for your efforts with Bulk Ordering. I'm very pleased at the initial selection and happy to see that there are some train elements in there. Congratulations on getting this new project off the ground. I wish you and Lego the very (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Brad, due to the fact that we seemed to crash Lego's servers, I have *temporarily* posted the images (I took them from my cache) on Brickshelf.com: (URL) you want me to pull these down, please let me know (at jeff.stembel@noaa.gov), and I will (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) Dear Brad, Is it already possible to name those nine European countries individualy ? If not, can you tell me if The Netherlands is amoungst those countries ? Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.201)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

Give poor Jar Jar a break! An orc! How demeaning! I am actually using him in his original incarnation as a bouncer at my "Star Wars" themed night club. (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.201)

More:  Next Page >>