 Marketplace / Theory / 1300
Re: List of successful transactions (was:Re: A lot more detail on my trade page...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:51:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi shiri,

I sort of got the idea from EBAY where they show you the number of good
comments and negative comments a person has had.

Since I had limited trading history, I wanted people to know that I had
completed at least some trades with "well known" LUGNET folks.  Hopefully,
this would make them feel more comfortable about trading with me.

Brad

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brad Hamilton writes:
Due to the responses I received on yesterday's post, I added more detail • to
my trade page at
<snip>

Hey Brad,

I noticed you have a part at the bottom where you listed successful trades
(hey, I'm in there! ;-) ... I've never seen this before, where did you get • the
idea from? (did you come up with it yourself, or see it somewhere • else...?)

I know eBay has that but I never thought of doing that in straight • b-s-t's...
Maybe I should do that, no one knows me on eBay but I've had at least two
dozens of successful trades in the past 6 months, and only two in which I
messed up with the shipping (and ironed it out later).

TIA!
-Shiri
FUT .market.theory