 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5679
5678  |  5680
Subject:
A lot more detail on my trade page - especially on castle figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:54:32 GMT

Due to the responses I received on yesterday's post, I added more detail to
my trade page at:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/trade.htm

I have lots of rare, older castle figures.

I also have lots of older technic parts, including the large wheels.

I'm most interested in Paradisa windows and 3-panel town windows/doors.

I want to trade only at the moment please.

Please email me if you have interest at bhamilto1@home.com