 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5680
Re: Wanted, two yellow hose boxes from 735
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:03:50 GMT

Hi Kevin and Michael,

I have a mint in box 735 for sale for $120 plus postage, if interested email me.

Mark H.

Kevin Salm wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Pratt writes:
Desperately Wanted.....

To complete a set 735 fire engine I need two yellow
two by four by two high boxes into which a hose reel
will fit. I need them to finish a large fire engine
from set 735.
I have a lot to trade, just tell me what you need.
I am willing to be generous for these parts.

Michael Pratt

Yellow hose reel boxes (I generally call them winch boxes) are great.  After
taking care of Michael, if anyone has any I am interested in them.  I have a
large amount of used Lego to trade and can also pay a premium for them.

In addition to Yellow, I am also interested in White hose reel boxes, with or
without the lifeguard logo, and Black ones, too.  I do not know for certain if
Black ones exist but I do know that Blue ones do not.

BTW, I use them primarily for their intended use--on fire engines.  More Yellow
ones will allow me to create more fire trucks for my airport crash squadron.
White ones are used in the building of fuel delivery trucks of which I am
hoping to build a few more of in the future.

Many thanks.

                  Kevin Salm
....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....