 General / 19237
Re: Problem with new bulk "Train Windows" - They are clear, not blue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:16:36 GMT

Hi Brad,
Given that other folks have posted with complaints about receiving different
window tints that represented  via the online pages, It might be in our (and LD)
best interest to compile a list of those errors so far ... Perhaps there is a
tint choice available in the warehouse that isnt listed on the webpages and that
the S@H staff dont know about....one person ordered the red door with clear and
got red with green tinted ....This is a marketing test and I would not like it
failing because we actually have more options than we know about : )
  Just an idea ....
      John

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
The "Train Windows" bulk set is shown as a clear light blue thin-wall.  I
asked to make sure of this with the operator and she said that they are the
same as in the current train set.

Instead, I got a bunch of clear thin-walls!  They have no tint at all!

These might have some use, but don't match nearly as well as the light-blue
ones.

Have other people had this problem?  Any suggestions?  I haven't called LEGO
yet.