 General / 19239
Re: Problem with new bulk "Train Windows" - They are clear, not blue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:35:34 GMT

They know about it - I specifically ordered some today because they ARE clear,
and she started to warn me, I told her I knew they'd be clear ;-)

Brad Hamilton wrote:

The "Train Windows" bulk set is shown as a clear light blue thin-wall.  I
asked to make sure of this with the operator and she said that they are the
same as in the current train set.

Instead, I got a bunch of clear thin-walls!  They have no tint at all!

These might have some use, but don't match nearly as well as the light-blue
ones.

Have other people had this problem?  Any suggestions?  I haven't called LEGO
yet.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/