 General / 19240
Summer :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:52:19 GMT

To All Lugneters,

As I work, (helping maintain Canada's Bond Registry) I hardly have time to
read postings on Lugnet. Then I get home after using my PC all day and I don't
want to spend all evening on mine at home either. Especially with longer days
and warmer weather. But I still do take some time.

I must admit I like what I see. And I want to encourage everyone who does not
work during the summer to go nuts and build, and take lots of pictures and
post those pictures and keep letting the rest of us know.

Then, when I "hypothetically" have a free minute at work or five I can sneak a
peek at what you are up to (don't tell my boss;-) and be encouraged that when
I go on vacation that I can move (to a new apartment) and build and take
pictures and post them.

I hope you hear my heart.

Thanks,

Jude

"Today you know everything. No practice. Get some rest. Have some fun. Pass a
test." The Third