 Publishing / 1910
Re: Cleaning up my page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:03:39 GMT

I was snooping through your page yesterday.  I couldn't get very far with
the HTML, so I just accessed the directory and navigated around manually.

The model content is very cool.

The navigation seems a bit better today (or perhaps I just found my way to a
better starting point).

I look forward to seeing the completed model!

Brad

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message

       I decided to learn (a little) html today and I've been trying
to clean up the ugly code made from geocites' page builder. I used
notpad.
      So far I've worked on these 2 sections:

    http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/robots.html
    http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bridge.html

     I also did some work on the splash page but its not done yet.
Please let me know what you think.  : )

        -Jon.

www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html
jpalmer@oklahoma.net