  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3161 – 3180 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) That would be really nice. Somehow there was a list of chain stores that supposedly sold the new "HTO" castle sets but even with that list it was hit or miss (there were stores on the list near me but none of them carried the sets). I've never (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  My Aquazone Cathedral is done - Pictures to come soon

I've finished my Aquazone Cathedral! I used the blue dome pieces from 6 different 6195's and 5 Android Bases. The base is 2 feet by 3 feet and its over 3 feet (8 stories) tall! I built it on 6 baseplates from 6195. The layout is based on a typical (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your query? Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too! What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  BRAD - Lego castle "chrome" sets?

Brad, Can we get an answer on whether these are coming to the US or not? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Aquazone door?

It isn't in any other set. However, this set can often be found at Zainy Brainy for $45 or less. It is my favorite set, and has lots of cool parts besides the doors. I bought 2 of these sets and traded with some other folks for 4 more sets of doors, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  I've resumed building after a short, involuntary, dark age!

As some of you may know, we bought a new house, but it's taking 5 months to build so we have to live in an apartment (1/2 the size of our previous house) for that period of time. I had thought I would have to go without LEGO during that time period, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Getting started with LEGO trains

There are currently two different trains- 4561 Railway Express (Blue Turbo in Europe, far cooler name) Description: Mainly blue & white passenger train. Pitiful small engine. There is a nice passenger car with a mini movie theatre, and a similar car (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.212)

  LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00

It was a resounding success! Thanks to the seven of you that were there and Brad, who could only be there in the abs (minifig Brad Hamilton). Unfortunately, the webcam met with technical difficulties (VLC curse?), but otherwise it was a fantastic (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

brad
(score: 0.212)

  Re: Quality of bricks from "bulk-ordering"

I've ordered about 6 different kinds of parts packs from bulk ordering and the quality of all of them was excellent. I noticed no difference between the bricks in the bulk orders and the ones you might find in sets. Brad Adriling (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  No thanks to farewell speeches, you better not leave (was Re: Thanks but no thanks

(...) Now now, Jeremy. Don't overreact. You may be a raving nutcake but you're *our* kind of raving nutcake. Some people don't agree with your stance on this issue, but that's not the same as not being welcome here. Heck, even *I* feel welcome here (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Town/cities map

Hi - I have 2 cities, but both have now been destroyed. You could place them in the general vicinity of Los Angeles California on your map. A link to my web page is here: (URL) put a generic link to my web site rather than specific links to each (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  FS: 6493 parts (Flying Time Vessel)

Hi gang, I wanted to offer these parts here before I attempt anything on Ebay. I always like the chance to buy something outright before I have to participate in an auction, so I'd offer the same to anyone else. Check out the pictures of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Futuristic Four Horsemen

Lately, I've been noticing people posting their renditions of the four horsemen of the apocolypse. Mine have adorned my desk at work for the past 4 months, but I finally got around to getting pics of them. You'll find them here: (URL) actually (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

hi brad here's a link to some stuff i've done: (URL) be cool to see the stuff you and adam have done too. ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?

(...) Tom, you are becoming one foul-tempered Dude! I like it! =) I may have to call you out and have a toe to toe word-battle with you for the rights to the title of "Lego Curmudgeon" or "He Who Spews the Foulest Venom"? See? We should have just (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  September 23 LUGOLA event-Meeting IV FINAL NOTICE

This is the final announcement via LUGNET regarding the Saturday LUGOLA meeting at my place. In other words, if I don't have your email address, you won't know where to meet. I'll be emailing and egroup posting the address this evening. On to the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

Hear, Hear!!! Brad will you please check these out? Is it feasible for TLC to consider licensing/purchasing plans from AFOLs?? I think that any of us would be honored to give permission, as long as the plans weren't altered.... Please check out (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C67132.AF7873...est.net... (...) great (...) I agree :-) I have been reading this group for quite a while and it saddened me that the majority of posts have a negative tone. For some strange (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.211)

More:  Next Page >>