  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3021 – 3040 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Late Gothic Aquazone Church

This is my latest Aquazone place of worship. It's a lot smaller than my cathedral, but far more detailed. It also has an interior! I've included a lot of pictures (including the interior). Take a look and let me know what you think: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Early look at LEGO Arch

That's an interesting design. It definitely uses the minimum of bricks to achieve that sort of support! SRC <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> wrote in message news:G175Kv.L6D@lugnet.com... (...) basic (...) the (...) private (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Purchasing RCX...Which Version?

I like my 1.0 RCX because of the power jack. I typically use the RCX to automate train layouts and buildings. I like to leave it on, animating the scene for a long period of time. The power cable keeps the batteries from running out. You can get a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Zany Brany Sale

Zainy Brainy (both on the web and in the store) has great deal on some Aquazone sets (like Neptune Discovery Lab), but they are out of stock! Grrr. Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G15prs.6BC@lugnet.com... (...) West (...) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Coasters

ColdFusion <jcormier@stfx.ca> wrote in message news:G14yI9.L57@lugnet.com... (...) anyone had (...) I built a LEGO roller coaster once. I used 4.5V train track for the rails and a 4.5V engine for the car. I had a 2nd car connected that actually (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: MOC Pics

Hey, Those are pretty interesting creations. I particular like the framing on the star destroyer! Did you ever finish it? Where did you get all those blue(?) bricks? Brad Xanthra47 <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) I'm not sure if they're "set" on CafePress.com -- but Brad did specifically mention it. Out of curiosity, do you know of other shirt places online that do 100% of the post-design work (taking the orders, taking the money, printing the goods, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

Great! I'm looking forward to it. I have pictures being developed right now of my next creations. I'll post some of them within the week. Let's keep this group alive!!!!! Brad Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Some buildings

They look great! I especially like the second one with the black roof and porch. Did you design that from scratch or copy a picture? The first picture of the white house looked a little plain, but the flowers and fence definitely spruced things up a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

Hi, (...) Likewise. However, usually when posting about a sale or a clearance find I will specifically say whether or not I will buy things by proxy--and my mind is usually working on a basis of economics, although if I know someone (or if they've (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

(...) Tom-take note...Central California seems to have an abundance of these sets. The Shell station in Los Osos (1/2 mi. west off the 101) and the Buellton Shells all had these sets. The prices were similar to what Brad mentioned. $6.99 for the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: 27 story glass skyscraper MOC

Brad Hamilton wrote... (...) Nice work. Looks very "real". You have a lot of transparent parts which greatly increases time. And the total number of parts and primitives is obviously high, which leads to a huge number of frame level objects (see the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

(...) They wouldn't sell me any of the sets! They didn't seem to know how sell me something that isn't in the catalog and I tried telling them everything about the emails and about other people buying the sets over the phone. If they would add the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: 27 Story Exoskeleton Skyscraper MOC (CAD)

Once again, nice work Brad. Thanks for sharing! This is a nice looking model, although I would hesitate mentioning Bauhaus. Walter Gropius had a vision, and I am not sure that what you have built captures his intentions. This is a Great LEGO model, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: My Pathetic Little Website...

Your stuff is really fantastic! Its good to see some other folks creating buildings instead of some sort of plane, car or similar transport. What did you use for the clear pieces in the "Blue Spire?" You should try posting to lugnet.build.arch as (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: 7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD

Hey - I can't find it on there. I tried going into the star wars category and I also tried searching for "falcon.' It's not listed at all! Can you provide a direct URL? thanks Josh Coady <joshaubry@hello.to> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Are there other aquazone MOC's????

Hi, Lately I've been posting a number of aquazone MOC's. I looked back through this group and I can't find any others (except an aquazone mech .dat file). Does anyone have links to other aquazone MOC's? Brad (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Why does everyone hate Witche's Windship ( Mini-Review of 6037)

Brad, Words sometimes fail me, so here's a picture that should give you the idea: (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Brad Hamilton" (...) <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Soccer bus pics

I agree - 5824 is a great set at a great price! Just combine it with some standard white pieces and you can make all sorts of cool creations. I bought 2 of these (plus some other parts) and used them in these MOC's (URL) Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.218)

  Re: Lego poll

I voted for Arctic. Yes, it's juniorized, but I have found the parts in the big base to very useful for a wide variety of MOC's. Plus - Let's stop bashing the junior parts! I use my junior parts all the time. In fact, I often find myself wishing I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.218)

More:  Next Page >>