 General / 22243
Re: MOC Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:37:41 GMT

Hey,

Those are pretty interesting creations.

I particular like the framing on the star destroyer!  Did you ever finish
it?  Where did you get all those blue(?) bricks?

Brad

Xanthra47 <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
I finally got around to posting some pictures of the various projects I'm
working on.  Check them out at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=xanthra47  and let me know
what you think : )