 Marketplace / Shopping / 5917
Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
This seems to be a SoCal only offer right now.

<sigh>  Might have to take a trip to SoCal JUST for sets!

Tom-take note...Central California seems to have an abundance of these sets. The
Shell station in Los Osos (1/2 mi. west off the 101) and the Buellton Shells all
had these sets. The prices were similar to what Brad mentioned. $6.99 for the
smaller sets, $11.99 for the larger ones. Keep in mind that these were stations
in fairly high trafficked areas, so it was surprising to spot them. I would have
checked more stations, but we were'nt there for a pleasure drive, so I had to
forgo any fun activities.

The sets in question:
1250 through 1256 and the smaller current sets as well.

My local shell has only the smaller current sets plus a leftover Bellville set
from the previous promotion.

-Dave