 Belville / 291
Re: Soccer bus pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:36:18 GMT

I agree - 5824 is a great set at a great price!

Just combine it with some standard white pieces and you can make all sorts
of cool creations.

I bought 2 of these (plus some other parts) and used them in these MOC's
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/cstore.htm
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/grocery.htm

Brad

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Mike Timm writes:
Have you considered Belville for your bunny? :^)  Don't recall the set
names and too lazy to dig out references but I know Shiri had posted a
pic or two with armed bunnies, after that I JUST *HAD* to get a
couple.......

Yep-yep... here it is (bottom of the page):

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Belville.html

And the set is <set:5824>. Great value for a bunch of tres' chic pieces... • I
know I'm biased, but still, this is a GREAT set... only $9... and the
rabbit... look at it! ;-)

-Shiri
XFUT .belville