 Belville / 290
Re: Soccer bus pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Timm writes:
Have you considered Belville for your bunny? :^)  Don't recall the set
names and too lazy to dig out references but I know Shiri had posted a
pic or two with armed bunnies, after that I JUST *HAD* to get a
couple.......

Yep-yep... here it is (bottom of the page):

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Belville.html

And the set is <set:5824>. Great value for a bunch of tres' chic pieces... I
know I'm biased, but still, this is a GREAT set... only $9... and the
rabbit... look at it! ;-)

-Shiri
XFUT .belville