 General / 21898
Re: Soccer bus pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:36:10 GMT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:18:08 GMT, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
wrote:

I was pretty sure it was... just wanted to get it from you since you'd seen it
first hand..

Oh man... I saw that picture before and it didn't even dawn on me until
now...  That is just wrong...! :)

"I just soiled my armor...!"

Oh to have a killer bunny for my inpending Castle World project. Hehe.

Joel

Have you considered Belville for your bunny? :^)  Don't recall the set
names and too lazy to dig out references but I know Shiri had posted a
pic or two with armed bunnies, after that I JUST *HAD* to get a
couple.......
  :^)

Mike

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!