 General / 21704
Re: Soccer bus pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all,

Just put up a few pics (and mpgs) we took while visiting the soccer truck.
I apologize for the low quality of some of the pics, since the lighting was
poor, and there was glass in front of the displays.  Also, I forgot I • shouldn't
take mpgs sideways, so please forgive me :)

Here's the URL:

http://www.peeron.com/pics/Soccer/

:)

Dan & Jenn.

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

The truck is coming into Columbus this weekend for the Crew game as I recall.
Gonna hafta talk my wife into going if we can.

One question - this picture is kind of fuzzy..but... please tell me it's not
what it looks like, or does some building displays for TLG have a sense of
humor?? :)

http://www.peeron.com/pics/Soccer/thumbnails/cow.jpg.html

"Now go eh-way or I weel taunt yew eh zecond time-a!"

"Run away! Run Away!"

Joel