 Belville / 289
Re: New(ish) sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Mark Herzberg writes:
Actually Shiri, one national chain does sell Belville. FAO Schwartz sells
them.

Neat! I never saw any BV in FAO's up north, nor did I see any when I checked
the big one in Orlando... :-\

But FAO's prices tend to be waaaaay above retail, usually even more than S@H
prices (at least earlier, when shipping was included... maybe not anymore, or
depending on what else you buy).

-Shiri

I just wish they were carried in stores around here (Iowa).  We don't have
anything...<sigh>....maybe that's what we should "Dear Lego" next; the release
of Belville to the general public...
-Chris