  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2781 – 2800 of 3926.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Monorail/Train Transit Terminal

Brad & Chris & All, (...) interesting sidebits. The monorail / train station is one I have been thinking about building as well. The white and red give it a bold look. What are all those Town Junior cars for underneath it? (...) Chris, this is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

When I use light trans-blue parts in MLCAD, they become dark trans-blue in POV-RAY. I can use another blue color, but its not quite right. I've seen other people complain about this, saying is a bug in L3P or something (which I'm using to convert (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!

I posted some help on POV-RAY camera angles a bit back in one of the CAD newsgroups. Here is the easiest way to do it (assuming you are using MLCAD). Load up MLCAD with your model. Have one view showing the front, and another from the top. Go over (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

I can't wait to get your optimization! The latest version of MLCAD is much faster than the previous one (since it tries not to redraw the entire model), but this sounds fantastic! Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

I managed to find a few more 1254's. These are VERY hard to find. I went to at least 5 different shell stations and they only carried them at the one where I got the original sets. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) Hmm, not necessarily -- the secondary market changes the whole equation. True, someone has to go and buy X amount of sets and sort through and organize the elements, but I've seen people get very close to true bulk from many sources, for much (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

I almost popped out of the moving car as we pulled into the gas station and I saw the sign showing these sets. I had never seen these sets before and they are pretty decent town sets (when LEGO provides no regular town sets any more) and pretty (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: New part 30094

Could you describe a bit more what this part is or provide a link to an image? thanks Robin Sayce-Jones <robin.sayce-jones@f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4LCrs.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!

Looks nice! It's nice to see some other Aquazone MOC's Do you have any more close-up shots? I'd be particularly interested in seeing the mini-fig compartment. Rick Hallman <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4LH83.LvK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: New Part whole 6002 (needs work)

Hey - Did you use this part in anything yet? I'd be interested in seen a POV image, or getting the .dat file. It would be easy to slap together Poolside Paradise now (except for the baseplate, but I think that part may even exist). Brad Mark Kennedy (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

Excuse me if this is old news to some of you, but this came as a complete surprise to me, so I figure that other folks may not know either. Shell stations in the US (sighted in Orange County California) are now selling much larger sets than (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

I came out of my dark ages because I bought a house that had an extra room I wasn't using. Previous to this, I had a small, 1 bedroom condo. All my childhood LEGO was packaged up at my parents house. At Christmas, I would get out my pre-dark-ages (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

Shell has a set of 3 different buildings, 1254, 1255, and 1256 available at their stations. These sets are reasonably priced and come chock full of great town pieces. You can get these sets at any Shell station with a $10 fill-up (at least in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: creating parts?

Hey Chris, I see a lot of cool parts marked "completed" on that tracker. How can we get such parts? The only links I see are to the author's email addresses. It seems kind of obnoxious to have everyone sending email to the authors to get parts. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) lol BION, I'm pretty sure I never uttered the sacred phrase "8 wide" to Brad at all. In the pic where he and I are laughing, I think we were talking about one of your MOCs, Lar >;-D (...) We *almost* needed it for SteveB, though;-) (inside (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay

Thanks for posting that. I could see some details on these sets I couldn't see before. The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set. There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model). Hopefully, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: New Part whole 6002 (needs work)

Oh Yeah! I've been waiting forever for this part! I love to use the straight version. I checked out your part. It looks really good. My only possible complaint is that the 1x2 straight portion at the very bottom (that would accept 2 studs in a row) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Baroque Villa

Thanks - Baroque is REALLY hard to do with LEGO due to the limited supply of curved elements and the difficulty in reproducing all the ornamentation. Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G4IGLB.329@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: WalMart $4 buckets are *not* 4288- 400 pc buckets!

This is still a good set, and I think it usually goes for $10. Is this a nation-wide sale? thanks Scott Conley <scott.conley@chanisoft.com> wrote in message news:G4ILH2.DnM@lugnet.com... (...) same (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Baroque Villa

This is a Baroque villa based on Villa Amerika, in Prague (1720). I'm afraid that not all of the ornamentation comes through in the LEGO version. It looks a bit more neo-classical rather than baroque. (URL) posting the model on (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.226)

More:  Next Page >>