  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2761 – 2780 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia

(...) Good start, Brad. Do *all* the people live at the architect's house, or do they just sleep on the train? ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Can some one point me to 1-4ring9.dat?

There was a part posted a bit back that requires it. It is not in my standard set. thanks (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Reworked 2572

Hi Mark, I tried to use this part and it complains that primative "1-4ring9.dat" not found. Can you post this? Mark Kennedy <kennedy@proaxis.com> wrote in message news:G4pyuA.2wM@lugnet.com... (...) use of (...) size (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  2001 sets in Orange County, CA

I was at the Mission Viejo TRU and spotted the following sets: 1351 - Movie backdrop studio 1356 - Stunt man Catapult A LEGO representative happened to be there and I asked her about the mars sets. She said that she thought they had already been (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Monorail/Train Transit Terminal

Brad & All, (...) that. (...) built (...) to (...) Heh., I understand that. I can build some decent car / truck / space creations on my own, I have not done too much in custom building yet, outside of this I did for the train show. It is my first 4 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Oh yes! As an AFOL and an LTC member. (...) Yes, we do, but LEGO Direct is changing the bottom line, if you will. LD has much more flexibility and has different constraints than LEGO directed at retail. Packaging costs, for instance. Look at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Greetings All! This is your friendly neighboorhood LEGO producer/AFOL again. My apologies for taking so long to put this response together. I wanted to make sure I can get as much detail as possible, to avoid any misunderstandings, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8G99D.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'll do what I can, I've done lobbying for trains before, but I don't know what I can do beyond the scope of what was discussed at the Train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: 6002 halfpart (Updated)

Thanks Mark! That one looks a lot better. My only complaint now is that the curvature on your 6002 is a hair different than the curvature on 2572( the 6x6x9 curved panel that matches 6002). This imperfection is visible as a jagged edge between the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

I'm backing out of this discussion because I don't want it to get out of hand. I'm happy that the issue has been raised, Todd has made a simple change discouraging the behavior, and suggestions were made so that I can further discourage the behavior (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

I looked at what Todd put on the shopping page. I think it is reasonable. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G4po4v.IwE@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) for (...) rude (...) that (...) then (...) rendering (...) to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY

Here is another sample of conversion to the "correct" color. Here is the original (with the darker trans-blue windows): (URL) is one with the trans-light-blue color corrected: (URL) this case, I think that the "incorrect" (i.e. dark blue) original (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

That's funny, Since my model was up for voting, the thought of trying to stuff the votes did pop into the back of my head. I harnessed my morals though and registered my one and only vote (for my model). Actually, I kind of like the train model (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

Hi Larry, I just tried using 43 for 41 and it comes out looking way too green. I found the solution though. Check out my next post in lugnet.cad.ray! Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4pro0.64M@lugnet.com... (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY

I recently posted to lugnet.cad.ray asking for a solution to this problem. When you use L3p to convert .dat files to .pov, it seems to convert the trans-light-blue parts into trans-dark-blue. Based on the suggestions, I think I've isolated the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Please don't solicit people that report sales

Hi, I've been hit a few times with people wanting me to pick up sets for deals I found specific to my geographic location. I really prefer not to get such emails and do not wish to do this, even for a significant finders fee. In a few situations, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

I am willing to post a "please no solicitation" note on future posts. I was not only concerned about myself, but about other people (especially new people) who might be put off by this, especially by some overly agressive folks. A lot of people are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

Almost all Shell stations have those little sets. The 125x (like 1254, 1255, 1256) sets are the hard ones to find (the ones that apparently only are being sold in CA). Has anyone else in the US seen these? doug mulvaney <douglasm@cisunix.unh.edu> (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

Thanks for posting this Bram. How would I use this? (Assuming I am using MLCAD, l3p, and then POV-RAY)? Is there a way to make it a global include for POV-RAY? If I have to keep manually including it, that would be kind of annoying. I guess I could (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.226)

More:  Next Page >>