 Town / 2321
Re: Introducing my new town: BrickTopia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:16:40 GMT

Brad Hamilton at bhamilto1@home.com wrote:

This is the beginning of my new town, called BrickTopia.

So far, it just contains the Natural History Musem, a transit terminal, a
house, and train and monorail lines.  I hope to eventually enhance it into a
full-fledged city.

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

P.S. Note that I've added a monorail station to the Natural History Museum.
Note the sky-lights with Belville "stained glass."

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/natural.htm (See the last picture on
this page)

LMKWYT

Good start, Brad.

Do *all* the people live at the architect's house, or do they just sleep on
the train? ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations