 Administrative / Terms of Use / 268
Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:36:34 GMT

I'm backing out of this discussion because I don't want it to get out of
hand.  I'm happy that the issue has been raised, Todd has made a simple
change discouraging the behavior, and suggestions were made so that I can
further discourage the behavior in each of my posts.

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

Making the T&C more restrictive should be a solution of last resort, • IMO.

I don't see how the Lugnet T&C could "forbid" this, in any event.

Todd isn't going to, though. He is just making a courteous note requesting
people not to solicit unless they specify they are willing to [pick up • sets
or whatever].

-Shiri
XFUT .admin.terms (but I hope there isn't too much discussion about
this...)