 Administrative / Terms of Use / 267
Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

Making the T&C more restrictive should be a solution of last resort, IMO.

I don't see how the Lugnet T&C could "forbid" this, in any event.

Todd isn't going to, though.

I didn't say he was going to, in fact, I read his note.

My only point was that there isn't really any need to worry about the T&C
becoming more restrictive, for two reasons:  First, it's not Lugnet's place to
worry about email that may be sent back and forth between it's users, and I
think Todd knows that.  Second, even if he *did* make it against the T&C, it
would be pretty much unenforcable.

That's all I meant.

HTH, HAND.

eric