 Marketplace / Shopping / 5950
5949  |  5951
Subject:
2001 sets in Orange County, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:16:50 GMT

I was at the Mission Viejo TRU and spotted the following sets:

1351 - Movie backdrop studio
1356 - Stunt man Catapult

A LEGO representative happened to be there and I asked her about the mars
sets.  She said that she thought they had already been delivered and were
sitting in the back.  She said that they should be out within a few days!