  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2161 – 2180 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pick-A-Brick is up and running!

Here is some additional info on availability: Sample bag - About $20 - All trans-dark-green 134 1x4x1 bricks (these go for $1.20+ each on BrickLink!) 30 1x2x1 bricks 20 1x1x1 bricks Final price about 11 cents / brick. This is not bad for such a rare (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Great Finds at LegoLand CA Pick-A-Brick

(...) I have a Block Party, but my wife has a Primo. I'll start asking about discounts on LEGO bricks as well. It seemed stupid that they didn't discount LEGO purchases. Actually, I usually do my LEGO shopping at the Lego Imagination Center in (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting - 6/7/03 - Altadena, Ca.

Great Info! Thanks for posting this. BTW - Did you get the LUGOLA email list for an announcement to that (for people who don't track the LUGOLA news group)? I'll be bringing my travel agency and a new building to be announced. I would like to have (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  (MOC) Ogel's Ministry of the Brick

Ogel has turned from his life of crime, and is now leading a respectable life as a TV minister. See his new Ministry building in BrickTopia and find out about the workings of his organization: (URL) Here is the main BrickTopia web page (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: (MOC) Ogel's Ministry of the Brick

(...) Thanks for the compliments. (...) This was an experiment with a higher resolution camera, and correspondingly higher image sizes (twice as big as normal). I was hoping that net bandwidth and server load on BrickShelf might have increased (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: (MOC) Ogel's Ministry of the Brick

(...) Thanks, I had a very difficult time photographing this model as it is all-black. It took about 5 different photo-shoots under different lighting conditions to get sufficient coverage. (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: (MOC) Ogel's Ministry of the Brick

(...) Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Big Sale at LegoLand California - Up to 70% off!

We went down to LegoLand CA today and found out that they were having a large tent sale with prices up to 70% off. If you have an annual pass, you get an extra 20% off beyond that. They have a reasonable number of different sets (all old of course), (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

That looks great. Can anyone tell me where these new clear domes are coming from. I would really like some. Are they new Bionicle cases? Thanks "ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:HGxr51.tI8@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) actually (...) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Hailfire Droid Inventory

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote: Space Shuttle Discovery set: (...) Oh Yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on those 44 6005 White Arch 1 x 3 x 2 with Curved Top pieces. I've been scrounging for small amounts of these on BrickLink for a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  California Lego Imagination Center has new LEGO Sets

The Lego Imagination Center at DownTown Disney in California now has several of the new Lego Sets. I confirmed that they have the World City Sets, most of the new Trains (including the new train station and bullet train), as well as the new (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Review of new Grand Central Station (4513) set

Set: 4513 Grand Central Station Pieces: 344 Price: $50 Main Model: The main model is a modern looking train station. This is a significantly bigger station than the older "red" station, and also has much more interesting architecture. In fact, I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Review of 7035 Police HQ

Set: 7035 Police HQ Pieces: 418 Price: $50 Main Model: The main model is very dark, futuristic looking police station. I would say that this is the most "futuristic" town set that LEGO has ever produced. The ground floor entrance is made up of 2 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  BrickTopia Bullet Train (Modified 4511)

I was excited when I got the new 4511 High Speed Train set, but after more careful analysis, it needed a lot of modifications. Here is the result: (URL) are appreciated. (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

Here is the latest industry in BrickTopia: (URL) BrickTopia page: (URL) are appreciated (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !!

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

(...) Thanks James, I was able to pick up those "skateboard" ramps for the cheap price of less than $1 each on Bricklink. When stacked, the make for cool, large-radius curves. I'm pretty excited about the new availability of "white" ramps in the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

(...) Thanks - I'm glad you liked the story. (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Nuclear Missile Factory

(...) Thanks - A lot of people bad-mouth the Insectoid sets (I assume this is what you mean by the "Queen's" ship), but I have always found them to be a fabulous supply of industrial-looking parts (as well as several cool trans-dark-green elements). (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  How does the "recharge" work in the new racers multi-challenge race track work (8364)

I was looking at the new LEGO catalog and it discusses a large new racers set (8364) called the multi-challenge race track. It appears to have "recharge" stations that charge up the cars for additional race time. It says that the set required 4 AA (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Yorks Flatiron building

(...) Nice job on a very challenging building! (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>