 LEGOLAND / California / 577
576  |  578
Subject:
Big Sale at LegoLand California - Up to 70% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:21:23 GMT

We went down to LegoLand CA today and found out that they were having a
large tent sale with prices up to 70% off.

If you have an annual pass, you get an extra 20% off beyond that.

They have a reasonable number of different sets (all old of course), and a
huge inventory of each set.

Here are the ones I remember:

Note:  I also visited Pick-A-Brick at LLC.  It doesn't look like their
inventory has changed much from last time I was there.

Prices listed below are BEFORE applying the 20% pass-holder discount.

1352 Explosion Studio 12.00 (originally 30.00)
Ogel Drone 1.50
Soccer Team Transport (red) 15.00
Excavation Searcher 30.00 (usually 50.00)
Several other alpha team and studios sets at steep disounts
Gallidor figures
Bionicle figures
Duplo Sets
The soccer grand-stand and light sets
Small racer sets
Legoland hats and some signs
Adventurers Dinosaur airplane
Snapes class (Harry Potter) - This one was something like 50% off prior to
the pass-holder discount.

Note:  I don't have the time to go get additional sets for people.