  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2101 – 2120 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The *LUG box

*LUG box update (should have happened back in April 2001) The *LUG box is still in the hands of BAYLUG last time I checked. It was passed on to them at the April 2001 LUGOLA meeting. Russell Clark informed my that they have already dealt with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I think they're underestimating it less than you think. Brad touched on this type of impact. However, I think their feeling is their whole Mania Club/S@H consituency fits this bill. Brad also made it clear that while he completely understood (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Next Meeting?

June 2nd is looking pretty solid for other folks. We'll be having another meeting within a month after that though. Expect to see an official announcement within the next few days. Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Hi LUGOLA, I just wanted to let everyone who was there Saturday that I very much enjoyed meeting you all and seeing your fabulous creations!! I can't wait to do it again!! Thanks for your hospitality Brad and Shelly :) Christopher Pisciotti Loch (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  space legends and the SW licence

We all know that the SW licence means no new space sets for a while but does it also cover rereleases? Do we know one way or the other from TLC/Lego Direct? If not, how would one go about asking Brad about this? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Scorpio transport mecha

Cool mecha Dave. But I've already told you this face to face. I really like the whole Zodiac line idea. It reminds me of the marketing idea behind the first Mustangs. It's kinda of a bummer about the LUGOLA pics scooping you, but hey no time like (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!

(...) Yeah, I guess November 2000 was a slow month for us. ;-) We tried to have another LUGOLA baby yesterday, but Shelly wasn't in the mood... Just think, Brad- we could have helped you name him/her: Brickney Hamilton Plate-O Hamilton Billund (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: brickbay password problem

There is a known problem with the Brickbay site that seems to be happening periodically. Apparently, it has to do with the server on which the web site is running. There is no way to get throught the "password" prompt. The last time this happened, (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) via s@h is increasing rapidly. Though they (...) I can't try to defend Shop@Home on those accounts. Why they can't make bulk bricks at a more reasonable price, I don't know. Why we have to pay upwards of 10 cents a piece for basic bricks, I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

Hey buddy! Brad it's a joy to see the magic you create. This one is really somthing. Because I'm not familar with the CAD Lego stuff, it's really something to see all those shapes and angles and trying to deciper where they start and end. This is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Brickbay problems........again

Shoot - And I just got a "wanted" announcement for a part I'd really like to buy! gianluca morelli <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:20010518164452....hoo.com... (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Next Meeting?

I've been working with Robert Powell who had offered to host it next. I think he's checking some things out. The last proposed date/time was June 2nd in Oceanside. Let's give Robert a few more days to make sure everything works out for him. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

Brad-- Another masterpiece, for sure. You've got a really unique style. Have you turned your interest in architecture to non-Lego applications? One small note of criticism I would have is the front entrance--that staircase seems very small compared (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

Ooo... That looks *so* cool Brad! I'm amazed at what you can do with all those different canopies,windows, and slopes. Simply stunning! Mladen Pejic, over and out! website is down... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Reminder: August 4th LUGOLA Meeting - Southern California

Hello LUGOLA! To the best of my knowledge I will be able to attend the meeting. I'm looking forward to putting some faces to the names and seeing all the great MOC's. I'll be bringing two mechs to the meeting. Wanted to build some more stuff but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

Brad stated no "Fantasy" space sets. LOM is pretty much an offshoot of the town spaceport subgroup and is not precluded by the agreement. -- Overkill is the only sure kill. SR "Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: What is the source of all the Light Grey Support 2 x 2 x 5 Lattice Pillar on Brickbay lately????

Brad and all, The LEGO Studios sets use them as light supports. Lots of the small sets are being cleared out at Target and Wal*Mart right now, and I'd bet these are being parted out to BrickBay. Matt (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) At the Brickfest Brad reported that it wouldn't be likely to see another castle-themed legend for another year or more. I forget his actual words though :( (...) Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since either (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  copyright myths

I just found this interesting :) (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brad
(score: 0.244)

  Re: 10001 Changes (was: Re: August Surprise...)

When I asked Brad about this at the 'fest, he said there were some differences in the parts that maded up the train schedule sign, he didn't say what parts though, nor did he say if the decal would be different. my 2cents, jt (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.244)

More:  Next Page >>