Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 22:30:38 GMT

I've been working with Robert Powell who had offered to host it next.  I
think he's checking some things out.

The last proposed date/time was June 2nd in Oceanside.  Let's give Robert a
few more days to make sure everything works out for him.

Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone.  Does anyone have any idea yet when we might be having the • next
meeting?