Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 03:04:09 GMT

I wrote a letter to the guys down here and asked if we could look into a get
together at the Del Mar Fair?  June 2nd and 9th are not open to me, grad
ceremony followed the next by cousin's wedding : <  It would mean the middle
of the month but I mentioned the possibilty of some sort of Lego tailgate in
the parking lot or some place close by.  Then, for those interested, check
out the fair.  Open for thoughts?

Adrian

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I've been working with Robert Powell who had offered to host it next.  I
think he's checking some things out.

The last proposed date/time was June 2nd in Oceanside.  Let's give Robert • a
few more days to make sure everything works out for him.

Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone.  Does anyone have any idea yet when we might be having • the
next
meeting?