Re: The *LUG box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 00:37:13 GMT

*LUG box update (should have happened back in April 2001)

The *LUG box is still in the hands of BAYLUG last time I checked. It was passed
on to them at the April 2001 LUGOLA meeting. Russell Clark informed my that they
have already dealt with the box and it is ready to go to another location. I'd
recomment SEALUG as they and the VLC are getting together on the 14th of
September. Don't worry, GardensLUG, you haven't been forgotten...we just don't
know your next meeting date.

Tom, sorry about the lack of replys to your email, but 7 months without internet
access tends to screw up all communication. Fortunately, Brad Hamilton and Bryce
McGlone dealt with it for me.

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA