 Castle / 10097
Re: Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Sperber writes:
Just speculation, but I suspect Lego Legends to run the gamut through city
and space before it returns to Castle again.

At the Brickfest Brad reported that it wouldn't be likely to see another
castle-themed legend for another year or more. I forget his actual words though
:(

I have no idea what space sets
they would reproduce since they really have no space line going at this
time.

Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since
either per their contract with Lucasfilm, or their own self-made ordinance,
they won't make any "space-fantasy" themes until they stop producing Star Wars
sets. Brad also mentioned that at the Brickfest, though not with respect to the
Legends line. I suppose it could be possible that since it would be a
pre-existing set, re-releasing it wouldn't violate their terms. I dunno.

DaveE