 Castle / 10094
Re: Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:37:24 GMT

Keith,

So far, there are three Legends sets:

10000 Guarded Inn, released earlier this month (re-issue of 6067)
10001 Metroliner, to be released next month (re-issue of 4558)
10002 Club Car, to be released next month (re-issue of 4547)

Lego Legends and Classic series are both identical re-issues of the old sets,
but the box styles are different, and so far, the Legends sets are re-issues of
older (and more popular) sets.

In the USA, these sets can only be purchased online or via Shop-at-Home.  And
at LEGOLAND.

As far as the Classic series goes, I'm not sure of all the sets, but they
include the Gas n' Wash Express and Red Beard's Runner.  (Why not the Black
Seas Barracuda, why?!?!)

Hope that helps!

Seth.

In lugnet.castle, Keith Kirchoff writes:
I am new the Lugnet world but a long time, die-hard lego fan.  I recently
saw in the newest issue of Mania Magazine an offer for the Lego Legend
Guarded Inn.  I thought this was original to this set, but, when briefly
scanning different newsgroup entries, have discovered that Lego is producing
an entire line of Lego Legends.

What is the difference between Lego Legends and Lego Classic?  What sets are
being re-released?  Where can one purchase them?

Thank you for your help!