 Castle / 10098
Re: Lego Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:50:46 GMT

Just came across this post in Space discussing the Star Wars deal TLC made:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10069

Basically, if TLC signed the same type of deal for Harry Potter as it did
for Star Wars, then we may be looking at a long time without Castle.  What,
there are four HP books now?  Looks like another Dark Age is coming on (or
maybe a dismal Ice Age)!

Rich

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since
either per their contract with Lucasfilm, or their own self-made ordinance,
they won't make any "space-fantasy" themes until they stop producing Star Wars
sets. Brad also mentioned that at the Brickfest, though not with respect to the
Legends line. I suppose it could be possible that since it would be a
pre-existing set, re-releasing it wouldn't violate their terms. I dunno.

DaveE