Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
Congratulations Dan,

I'll be next in about 2-3 weeks!

Whoa...its the LUGOLA baby boom! ;-)

-Tim

Yeah, I guess November 2000 was a slow month for us. ;-)

We tried to have another LUGOLA baby yesterday, but Shelly wasn't in the mood...

Just think, Brad- we could have helped you name him/her:
Brickney Hamilton
Plate-O Hamilton
Billund Windsor Carlsbad Hamilton
and of course