Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! The Jassim family (Dan and Julia) proudly announce the birth of
their son, Noah! He was born on Saturday, August 4, 2001. :)

I have temporarily posted a picture of us on Brickshelf:

Dan

Congrats,

Babie are so amazing, but they do take an awful lot of time, all day and all
night, at first.

Perhaps Lego should release a lap desk that straps on to a baby, I find that
I spend a large part of my day (when I'm not at work), with our month old
baby Katie over my knees on her belly, trying to get that last burp out.

If I had a lap desk, I'd still have one hand free for building.

The lap desk idea gets much less useful in about 3 months or so. :) :)

Congrats Dan!

James
(our 10 month old is just on the verge of walking - soon nothing will be safe!)