 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) THANX BRAD...... : ) Thanx for getting us S@H... muchly appreciated Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.252)

  Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

(...) Thanks Brad. I've also contacted Michael from Ozbricks.com (Melbourne), and he said he'd be willing to re-distribute bulk orders, as long as someone else does the ordering etc. He also mentioned that you'll need to be careful to keep the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.252)

  Re: S@H bulk ordering in VIC?

(...) Except if it exceeds my CC limit 8?) And don't customs start asking lots of questions & delaying things if the amount gets too big? BTW My order is now closed - I probably won't be doing another for a while, so your best bet is probably Brad (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

brad
(score: 0.252)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) Thank you Brad for making LEGO Shop At Home available in Australia and New Zealand. I am concerned however at the high shipping costs and the fact that there is only one shipping option available. Is there an intention to offer less expensive (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.252)

"Jarid Lukin" <jarid.lukin@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GKp4nL.1Jr@lugnet.com... (...) Jarid, I wish someone at Lego would answer the question I have asked a couple of times now (of Brad and Jake) If the Australian prices include GST, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.252)

  Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

Ok I am confused. I would be part of a bulk purchase. My order would be exactly this: 1. Guarded Inn Item#: 10000 Price: AUD 38.50 Amount wanted : 2 Total price: AUD77.00 2. Luke Skywalker Key Chain Item#: 3914 Price: AUD 5.50 Amount wanted : 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.252)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

"Peter Callaway" <peter.callaway@stgeorgecl.com> wrote in message news:GKJ527.Gs9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) equivalent of AUD 103.80 here in the UK? (...) Aussie (...) actually (...) call (...) prices (...) Brad alluded to the fact (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: best currently available sets to get arches?

(...) arch (...) Harry (...) Yes, the Castle Expander pack is a possibility. However, I'm not quite as over-the-moon about the forthcoming S@H@Oz as everyone else seems to be, because I think we will be paying huge delivery costs, or at least that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Depends on what exchange rate they used to set the prices with initially. They can't very well update it daily with the current plummet of the Aussie Peso, but your point is well taken. I must say at the moment it is actually cheaper to buy (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  2 More buildings from TCLTC layout

These will be the final 2 pics of buildings from the TCLTC layout that I will post for a while; the remaining few are still in various stages of construction. These two are actually set together as they will sit on the layout: (URL) the advent of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: New Building (light gray)

(...) Thanks, Brad, and of course, you are absolutely correct. I do plan on one day finishing the interior, but I was just too excited about building more buildings at the time and so just I forged on to newer things. Thing is, when you start a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Lego BIT v14m8

Dear Lego, Brad, Jake or whomever can help I have downloaded the Lego BIT the other day, and it will not work...:-( What happens is I push the start button, I enter my username and password and click on OK. A pop-up window comes up saying "That is a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

Hi Kevin, The results of the second query (the one with the most views) makes sense to me. However, the second one has some really strange results. It brings up two folders of mine (the Bricktopia power plant and the ExoScraper). When I originally (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: New Domed Cathedral

Hi Eric, That is a REALLY big model. I think that the dome seems "round" enough. The scale is so big that the bricks seem to melt into a continuous sheet. The overall building layout looks like it a bit more of a mix of Romanesque and Renaissance (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

Thanks Jason, but I think that your stuff rocks! YES - You should bring your newest building. Don't worry about how good you think it is. I'm sure we will all love it. If you want to give us an extra surprise, then don't post pic's of it until after (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Lugola, Legoland and the Mecha Mecca

Eric, It was a pleasure to meet you. After all the talking online and the emails in the background we finally met. Normally I don't share personal stuff online, but you have inspired me to give my account of the weekend: I pick Dave up at his (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

Yeah - I suspect that the fill lighting would help out. I sometimes turn on my regular light which actually helps balance things out, but a real fill light would work better. I'm too lazy to borrow my dad's good fill light though. Harvey Henkelman (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple

This model is FANTASTIC! I saw it on Brickshelf after posting my train station. Do you have more detail shots? This building has so many small details and I feel like I can't really see them all. Brad James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GFz90x.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Ross, Actually, I'm running out of real estate. There are only a few plots left and those are a bit too close to existing buildings. I have a few more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

Benjamin Medinets <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GFz76q.74D@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) like the (...) ultra (...) like (...) Hi, I think you are referring to "Pompidou Center" (probably spelled wrong) in Paris. It mainly houses a few (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.251)

More:  Next Page >>