  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) But as I pointed out in my reply... there were more than one type of "old metal-axle wheelsets" if you go far enough back. I'm not trying to be a pain, honestly... just to get some clarification. If, in fact, it's the 2x2 bricks with the small (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) many (...) asking? (...) be an indirect answer (though maybe direct confirmation would've been nice). (...) Hmmmm. Well, so far they've been pretty responsive to some enquiries here - we got some pretty quick responses when we had problems (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) I won't argue with you at all. You're probably right. I guess my question should have been, "Is LEGO at all interested in any sort of two way communication, or will these always just be announcements?" I guess I'm frustrated because in my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) Allan, I think you're being a little unfair. Specifically (URL) to me to be announcements rather than questions requiring responses, and as such, according to the guidelines for .lego.direct, (URL) it was probably a bit rude for so many people (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Conspiracy theories

(...) That's one of the million dollar questions, and we may have to content ourselves with "the passengers appear to have disrupted the hijackers' plan which then resulted in the crash of the plane." It doesn't seem likely that we'll ever have a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: 10113 Cypress Tree Pack

Check .direct - Brad just posted 9 minutes ago. YES, they ARE coming! Woohooo! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Sun Microsystems Customer Service | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Brad & All, (...) Heh heh. Must be a conspiracy! : ) (...) Simply awesome. I can finally expand my tree collection. My bigger creations as of late eat them up! Great, great news! : ) (...) Oh no! Brad, I love you guys there, but could you, if (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

(...) Brad, I love you. Can we vote for you for King, or is LEGO just an autonomous collective? -Aaron- (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: A future LEGO builder arrives for the Hamilton Family

Thanks everyone for your warm comments. In the mean time, I'll be help taking care of little Austin, so I won't be doing much LEGO building. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:GIrJ3y.Lpw@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: September 8th meeting

Shelly and the baby are definitely going to sit out of this one. However, I tentatively plan to come for an hour or two only. This assumes that everything is going well with Shelly and the baby at the time. If I come, I'll bring a few smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

(...) Brad, Every so often you guys just make my day. This was one of them for sure! John #388 (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Brad, Thanks for making the trees available! Have you discontinued the 1x4x5 window with trans-blue glass? I was going to order some more of those today and I could not find them on the website. The tinted glass is preferable to the clear for office (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

(...) Brad, Great news, man! I take back all the bad things I have said about you! Truly, Lego Direct must be the only group within TLC that "gets it." I am most appreciative, I hope that lovers of the brick understand the importance of greenery. I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Wow, COOL!! Thanks Brad!! These are very reasonably priced too. :-) -Tim "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GMwzCD.8uu@lugnet.com... (...) herring. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Thumbs up, Brad! LEGO is back on the business of making us happy beyond the limits of sanity. Way to go! Trees are one of the most needed things for my future layout, it is VERY comforting to know they are being issued. Please keep up with your (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  A future LEGO builder arrives for the Hamilton Family

On August 27 at 6:30 PM, Austin Scott Hamilton was born ( 8lb 3oz, 19 inches) Hopefully, he will follow in his daddy's footsteps and become a big LEGO builder. Here are some pics: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

Boy I sure do hope you guys plan ahead, you're going to be selling LOTS of these, Might be a good idea to be running these molds 24/7 till you release them :) I think they are going to be one of your hottest sellers! I'll even break my vow of not (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) Python movie on the Lego website, I rushed right over to try and watch it, but alas could not because of browser problems or something. Now that I see the picture, the "new" visor looks absolutely awesome. I agree that the helmet under there (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Wedding Chapel

Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIIs58.rB@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) the (...) all (...) Thanks for the compliments. Yeah - I wish that they would come out with those windows in bulk, but I'm kind of doubtful. BTW - The (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Wedding Chapel

This is a small wedding chapel I designed. You can see all the pictures here: (URL) is a top-left view: (URL) design is somewhat influenced by the shape of a multi-layer wedding cake with the buttresses acting as "ribbons" running down the sides. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray) !

brad
(score: 0.256)

More:  Next Page >>