  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Octan World Headquarters Building

This is my latest sky-scraper for BrickTopia: (URL) was finally able to put together a large number of special parts I had sitting around and make use of much of my big Life On Mars set. Here is the entire city skyline: (URL) I added a few more (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  Did anyone post pictures of the last LUGOLA meeting??

Hey guys, i've not heard or seen anything about the last LUGOLA meeting. Does anyone have pics? (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Hello Brad, Sorry for the caps but I wanted to get your attention, which I hope I did. Now I know I am not alone when I say this, what happened to all those bulk bricks we were promised?? I am sorry but the selection stinks! It seems that Lego (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  Re: Large Baroque Palace

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah - Although this doesn't use any exceptionally rare parts, it uses a lot of semi-rare parts in large quantities. Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:GJq5Mx.5F4@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  Large Baroque Palace

This is a large Baroque Palace I did with MLCAD. Here is the master directory of images: (URL) are the .dat files: (URL) master file is called WinAll.dat The building is influenced by the Collegio di Propaganda Fide in Rome, Italy. It wasn't quite (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  Re: New building (Tan)

I saw this on brickshelf earlier and felt it to be one of the best buildings I've ever seen. The level of detail is great as is the color combinations. The numerous different types of bricks used on the facing give an excellent sense of texture and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.259)

  Re: Markets and juniorization

(...) My big question: Why does LEGO need today's kids? What if LEGO focused on being such a good toy for ages 12+ that every teen and adult wanted to build with it? Not just adults that are currently AFOLS, but everyone! I think that would be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization?

(...) My younger brother, for one. He complained that they took too long to build. And upon several occasions where I've seen kids playing with Lego (my cousins of varied ages, other family's kids, etc) I've seen kids get frustrated and find the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.258)

  Re: New MyOpinions area of www.LEGO.com!

(...) It was very easy to use, and well thought-out. The trackability of opinion popularity and views was excellent. I can now look forward to supplying more ideas and opinions to TLC directly, rather than hoping someone like Brad happens to read my (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) I understand and agree with (many of) your concerns, but I think you're wanting Brad to do things he flat out can't. Brad is "the man" with respect to LEGO Direct, but he can't tell other divisions of LEGO what to do, or spend their money, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.258)

  pirate figs

hey brad what would you be willing to part with 15 imperial soldiers for from set 6291 to an aussie lugger?And where approx would s/fest be held i am trying to get across for x-mas break hopefully. michael. (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.258)

  Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

Sitting here trying to imagine my latest and greatest robot, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough Technic pieces (well, duh! You can never have enough Lego). Then it occurred to me that SAH doesn't have "bulk" packs, just a few (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

The stuff announced by Brad is now on shop.lego.com lawrence (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

(...) brad i will take them get hold of me direct and we will work a deal. you make the kingston run on the beach. michael. (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) You're totally correct James. I'm not picking on Brad. I didn't mean for my post to come across as a personal attack and it certainly wasn't meant to be. But two issues are still outstanding... 1) I do think some of the replies to Brad's posts (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes: "Is LEGO at all interested in any sort of two way (...) Give Brad a break-- he *is* the Senior VP of LD after all. That he even takes the time to post here instead of having someone else do it is remarkable (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Convocação aos Fãs Brasileiros de Lego

(...) Acho que vc esta se referindo ao 6399 Airport Shuttle ((URL) mas lamento desaponta-lo Paulo, mas pelo que o Brad disse nesta mensagem ((URL) esta fora de cogitacao. Este set seria, com certeza, uma grande legenda! :-( abracos, zanette. (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.br)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Got an RBR at TRU, QLD (and any other TLA's you can think of)

:0 Sorry if I've offended, I didn't mean to. Brad calls them "Imperial Armada", which is the name of the series apparently. According to Fibblesnork the older sets with red flags are "Imperial Guards", and the ones with the blue flags are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:Gn6Lqw.3L3@lugnet.com... (...) [...] (...) the (...) Interesting observation. I don't know exactly what to make of it, because for one Brad doesn't strike me as the person who (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) I guess that was part of my point John. He does post, but doesn't seem to have time to follow-up on any issues that get raised. It's not that he needs to reply to each and every single response (many of his posts draw in excess of 100 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.257)

More:  Next Page >>