  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: stuffe at the potomac mills store :-)

KBKids.com still has night lords castle for $39 or something rediculous like that. Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:IWnFOC0vnTH7soT...4ax.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Can anyone give me some web site design advice?

Thanks for all the advice Chris. I revamped my site with smaller pictures. Its MUCH better. Seriously though, why not come out of the dark ages and upgrade that 256 color video card? Being a software developer, I just HATE it when we have to make (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

Speculation on minifig reproduction: In the minifig world, there are adult and child figures (of the same size). There are also miscellaneous minifig pieces floating around in the ether (i.e. various boxes, bins, etc). Like all particles, these (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

I have never provided facilities for minifigures to relieve themselves in my cities, and i've never heard any complaints from the population! My latest city has survived for several months now, so I can assume: - Minifigs do not need to relieve (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

Yes - Apparently, religion is more exciting than LEGO! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fr368H.BCE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  I used to be a castle person, but I DEFECTED to town

Back when I was about 12-14, I was highly into the castle stuff. I still like castle (and read this group), but I primarily like town stuff these days. In my current LEGO city, only about 15% is castle (actually just one big castle) and 85% town (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Set Review: # 6575 Polar Base (New Arctic Theme)

I've had this set for about a month now and have incorporated over 90% of the pieces into structures. I think it is an excellent set with a lot of special pieces. I was annoyed with the excessive "bagging" of parts, but this seems typical of all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

When the UFO stuff first came out, I scoffed at them (because I'm more into town than space). However, I decided that I wanted to build a merry-go-round and the circular pieces would make a good top. So, I bought two UFO sets. I never was able to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

Neat. I like his curved walls. I haven't really been able to get the curve technique to work yet. Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Fr37GL.F1F@lugnet.com... (...) half-way (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

Interesting. You succeeded in using them in a merry-go-round like I wanted to originally (but failed). Interestingly enough, I gave up because I couldn't come up with a convincing base. You solved the problem with curved Belville plates. Very nice! (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: UFO clear and gray pieces - Are they useful for emulating architectural features?

What a deal! I want one! John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message news:Fr4oHF.58r@lugnet.com... (...) into (...) circular (...) the (...) left): (...) ShopKo. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

Cool - I like Catzilla! Tony Rowe <NOSPAMHawkLord@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fr4wxF.Eov@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) "Current (...) the (...) page. (...) that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?

We wanted to use LEGO for our wedding cake (coming in may), but we figured that the mini-figs would be to small. We went with Belville figures, but they just didn't mix properly with the "elegant" design of our cake. So, we decided to be boring and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Reducing picture sizes really improved my web site!

I wish i could say that I did it with some cool programming, but I used FrontPage. You just select the text and then "dynamic effect". The HTML looks like this (you can actually look at it by going to the main page and doing "view" and "source" in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Hey, I'm no expert! I just got some Brasso about a week ago. It does take a long time, but a half hour is WAY too long. I found that you have to use a CLEAN surface. If its dirty, it doesn't seem to work. I started with a rag, but it got crap all (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Its absolute magic! It smells a little bit. I suspect you could catch a good high from it if your into that sort of thing. If not, then I suggest some ventilation. Based on the smell, it contains amonia and paint thinner among other things. I'm sure (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Blue Station

It looks neat. I like the wings on either side. Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:38C83404.C0BEEB...ger.net... (...) eyecandy to (...) the (...) wings for (...) accents (...) beauty (...) you (...) 100% (...) places (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

I've not tried it, but it works well removing the graphics off other blocks (including delicate clear ones). Since minifigs are made out of the same plastic with the same type of graphics, I would guess that it would work fine there as well. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Is 25% off enough?

It all depends on how badly you want the sets. If any of them are rare or have badly needed pieces, then 25% off is fine. If you just want to bulk up your collection, then I would definitely hold out. Check out some of the deals on the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: I need some advice....

I have a couple of potential ideas. I'm assuming that it is ok to "modify" the table top, but you'd prefer not to mess up the LEGO sets. If you have a large flat piece (like a base plate with a building, trees, or horses), then you can put screws in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>