 General / 16173
Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:30:16 GMT

We wanted to use LEGO for our wedding cake (coming in may), but we figured
that the mini-figs would be to small.

We went with Belville figures, but they just didn't mix properly with the
"elegant" design of our cake.

So, we decided to be boring and have the LEGO figures as a separate
decoration.

Ben Ridout <ridoutgb@muohio.edu> wrote in message
I realize this may seem a little odd, but are there any minifigs that • could be
used on a wedding cake as the bride and groom?  Off the top of my head all • I
can think of is Han and Leia from the Star Wars sets...  Was there ever a
marriage Town set or anything like that?  If you have any ideas please • share
them!  Thank you!
-Ben Ridout