 General / 16202
Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:07:08 GMT

Ben,

What you could really use is set #205 (big people Wedding Set).  Here it is:

Of course finding it may be a problem......

Gary Istok

Ben Ridout wrote:

Thanks for your help!  The town waiter sounds like he would do the job very
well.  I was thinking maybe the upcoming Princess Leia torso would work...
I'll have to take another peak.  Anyone have any suggestions for a bride'd
torso or veil?

-Ben Ridout

In lugnet.general, Matthew Wilkins writes:
I doubt that there has been a wedding set, but I would suggest either a
Slyboot torso or the Town waiter (with black arms) and black legs, suitable
head and a top hat (natch) for the groom, and a white 2x2x2 slope for the
bride's dress. I can't think of a suitable torso for a bride off the top of my
head, nor anything suitable for a veil.

Anyone?

-Cheese