 General / 16199
Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:16:04 GMT

Here's a pic of one of the cakes for my wedding last May.  All the parts
are from Freestyle buckets.  The groom is the modified waiter fig as
described above.  The bride's dress is made up of two 2x2 plates and a
2x2 medium slope.  The torso is the white tank top with a pic of a
sailboat on it, I erased the sailboat.  IRL, Martha's dress was sleeveless
so this worked out quite well.

-Chris