 General / 16161
16160  |  16162
Subject:
Minifigs for a wedding cake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:55:19 GMT

I realize this may seem a little odd, but are there any minifigs that could be
used on a wedding cake as the bride and groom?  Off the top of my head all I
can think of is Han and Leia from the Star Wars sets...  Was there ever a
marriage Town set or anything like that?  If you have any ideas please share
them!  Thank you!
-Ben Ridout