 General / 16171
Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Ridout writes:
I realize this may seem a little odd, but are there any minifigs that could be
used on a wedding cake as the bride and groom?  Off the top of my head all I
can think of is Han and Leia from the Star Wars sets...  Was there ever a
marriage Town set or anything like that?  If you have any ideas please share
them!  Thank you!
-Ben Ridout
There are Michael Dorneich's wedding figs, which you can see at
http://tortie.me.uiuc.edu/~dorneich/lego/designs/brideGroom/brideGroom.html .
And there is that Belville carridge set, with the bride and groom figs.
Alan
Random set: <set:1562>