  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Hey Rick, I have two very large MOC's. One is about 2 feet by 3 feet and the other is about 3 feet by 4.5 feet. Both are heavy. The smaller one needs power. Looking at the internet site, the tables in the lounge look sort of small and flimsy. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

Hi Travis, I did actually download and try out your new version of LDVIEW. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work well with my computer. I have a voodoo 2 3d card and a 450MHZ computer. It selects software rendering instead of the hardware (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: coming sales :)

(...) 9:05am in Charlestown (NSW) and I bought 10, all they had on the shelf (same as yesterday). Tried to lay-by them, but they called the manager and he gave me the 'I'm going to resell them' (technically, yes) and 'disappointed customers' (true) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) big (...) Thanks again. I actually had to keep rendering it in POV-ray to get a decent view of things. MLCAD provides a 3-d view, but it is somewhat rough. The POV-ray output is great and it only takes a second or two to generate at reasonable (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

I built a working roller coaster at one point with 4.5 train tracks and a 4.5V motor. I used technic (Expert Builder at that time) beams for the supports. The highest peak was about 2 feet high. After that, it went down, did a U-turn, then fell into (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Character for grabs...

(...) I saw that shoulder piece in my big ugly pile of unsorted LEGO the other day and wondered what it was. Now I know! Thanks (...) Thanks for the compliments - Yes I combine architectural elements, and populate sub-sections with themed (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 2 More buildings from TCLTC layout

I really did the red&white canopy. Those 1x6x31/2 arches are among my favorite pieces. 6 months ago I would have salivated at the use of so many, but I have a lot now as well, thanks to Brickbay (although my supply for new buildings is pretty low - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 50% off some items at TRU

(...) I was thinking that while I was waiting for the assistant manager to get off the phone with customer service for about 20 minutes. Are they stalling while the cops arrive for trying to use a printed barcode ?? Anyway, very real, but 1 item per (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Kmart Blue Tubs @ $39 Sale

No, not yet. But if they ever do sell for that price again, is any interested in getting a lot of bricks the same colour ? I personally only want black, some green and some more blue tubs for storing stock, but have no use for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Short Changed

If I remember correctly, 1188 is the number you get when you add up the Peeron Inventory. I guess LEGO figured that the number of people willing to count the pieces and bother to ring up and complain about 12 pieces would be low enough to warrant (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?

(...) 41xBSB and 30xRB from 2 stores (and 2 car loads). Only had to travel an hour this time to get to another TRU store (the other being local to my area). They won't let me buy all their RBs, but I can buy as many BSB I want, suggesting they have (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Curvy Baroque Church

Thanks for the compliments. I tried to ensure that it is really possible to "mount" the parts in real life, but this does not mean that all the parts actually will interlock. You are exactly correct, in that there are a few pieces that would be (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Kmart sale starting 07/10

I bought 12 #6291 this morning. Will be listing the parts in my store ((URL) over the next week if anyone needs some spare parts (each set has 4 arches) or extra sailor minifigs. Might pick up some more tomorrow if there still available. I went to 2 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  RCXblt.dll

Anyone started programming directly with the dll's from RIS2.0 ? I'm trying to program in C# and I have only been able to generate COM wrappers (RCXblt.dll being the main one). The method that has me stuck (as I cannot find doco anywhere) is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

Well, by now you know that people DO care. I personally have been following all the posts from your show and found the pictures quite enjoyable. However, I didn't have anything particularly interesting to say, so I didn't post anything. I've found (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, I just finished posting photos of my Aquazone Cathedral. You can see the building here: (URL) follows the general floor-plan of French Gothic cathedral, although I've mixed in a bunch of other architectural motifs. Its quite large, taking up 6 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New MOC - S-1000 Streak

Actually 2 MOC's, but one does not really count and is more of a bonus. This is the S-1000 Streak. Its ok. Engines did not quite turn out how I wanted them. And it kind of looks like a box car with engines. Live and learn. (URL) second (bonus (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Target Toy Sale

(...) Always looking for a good buy. I may open in 3 months, I have been toying with the idea of weekends only. Re half a million bricks, doesn't matter how many I have. As soon as I try to build something, I still won't have the part I need, or the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

Hi Shiri! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FtFCz0.7G6@lugnet.com... (...) term. (...) In a small castle, the entire structure is considered the "keep." This is where the interior spaces lie. However, in a larger castle, the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) in (...) Yep - I've been trying to aquire more columns in odd colors. I used 2 pink ones on the cutie store ( (URL) ). I don't have any others! (...) That sounds like a great idea! I was originally going to use Shiri's columns in my main (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>