 Local / Australia / 7305
Re: Kmart sale starting 07/10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 00:56:21 GMT

I bought 12 #6291 this morning. Will be listing the parts in my store
(http://216.37.35.72/store.asp?p=praetorian) over the next week if anyone
needs some spare parts (each set has 4 arches) or extra sailor minifigs.
Might pick up some more tomorrow if there still available.

I went to 2 Kmarts, 1 had about 12 #6291's (30mins after opening) and the
other had around 8 #6291's (10 minutes after opening). Both had heaps (one
store had 70+ on display) of the blue tubs. Saw alot of parents/grandparents
in there after the blue tubs.

Selling alot of 1x/2x bricks as well (from 4 blue tubs) at dirt cheap
prices, I only want the longer 1x bricks and a few small ones plus the blue
tubs come in handy for storage.

-Brad

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Wow!  If someone can get me a Pirate Ship, I would be happy!  :)

Interesting ... According to the KMart WWW site, the pirate ship 6291 is
"exclusive to KMart".

Kerry