 Local / Australia / 13627
Re: 50% off some items at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
No it's not all items, but it does include the red technic truck. Print out this
coupon http://toysrus.com.au/nov05/barcode.jpg and take it to your nearest TRU.

ROSCO

Ummm Ross... In lieu of recent events... I must ask, is that a real Barcode, or
something you whipped up???

Janey "Red Brick"

I was thinking that while I was waiting for the assistant manager to get off the
phone with customer service for about 20 minutes. Are they stalling while the
cops arrive for trying to use a printed barcode ??

Anyway, very real, but 1 item per coupon. So print out a few if you plan on
buying alot. The manager stressed this point with he say me ask. And so did the
assistant manager when he got off the phone.

They also said the only LEGO item was 8436 red truck. Shelf price (in my store)
still said $149.99, but they scan at $99.99 and $49.99 with the coupon.  Good
news, they still have plenty and regular customers get scared away by the $150
price tag.

-Brad