  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2201 – 2220 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  church 99% completed

I received the box lego I ordered from Lego Direct....finally - which upset me that it took too long - I mailed the money order last Friday, and I finally got it 8 days after.... not good when you think that now adays you have to pay for your own (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 0.337)

  Re: It's All Over...

(...) Or to put it another way the election was not about choosing the lesser of 2 evils but the evil of 2 lessers :) Having voted straight libertarian I am today watching the outcome of the presidential race with sheer joy! --Jim (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

hughes
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Dam Nice

Normally I would have used all 1x2's (and Tan would have been 10x better) but I was anonymously given about 3000 brand spanking new yellow 2x3's from someone at church. So I alternated rows with 1x2's and 2x3's. I'll take a pic of the ugly back. BTW (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Personal page

(...) Tim, first of all your personal site doesent suck at all, its pretty good. But it does look like a whole school of similar sites on the internet. There are 2 different diametrically opposed camps on site design. The Jacob Neilson camp (which (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.publish)

hughes
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) Curate is somthing a little different... it is in the Church of England anyway(?) What about "curate's egg", is that a Britishism? Scott A (FUT who knows where?) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

church
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?

(...) Wow....I ask....I receiveth...nice. I would prefer the 19th (I think....might need to double check my drill schedule). That would give me "some" time to work on some stuff. Right now, there is only really one item that I'd bring, and that is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Can Harry Browne do it?

(...) Yes, he'll get 1M votes. Keep in mind that in years w/o a hi-profile 3rd party candidate, such as Nader or Perot the Libertarians always place 3rd in the national election, and in years with those types of candidates they always place 4th. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

hughes
(score: 0.337)

  Re: X-mas angels

(...) Yes, definitely a good thing. My church does this and last year I managed to snag a card marked "LEGO Set" and gave a Shell Ferrari. Frank (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday)

church
(score: 0.336)

  Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back

(...) Hi, Lenny. Thanks for the compliments. It's always nice to be of inspiration to other builders. Round buildings are very tricky, but a fun challenge. (...) "The Reverend" is just a long-time nickname, and does not signify my position in any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

church
(score: 0.336)

  The Unibots did GREAT at State Robotics competition

News Release For Immediate Release Kathryn Hughes Elementary School LEGO Robotics team, the Unibots, take Second Place and Rookie All Star awards at state competition. San Jose, CALIFORNIA, December 3, 2000 - 2 weeks after their stunning rookie (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

hughes
(score: 0.336)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) For the last several years they have never shown all of the sets in the first in-box catalog. there were 38 or so Technic/Mindstorms sets in 2000 (including promo and power pack sets) but only a handful were ever shown in the US catalogs and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 0.336)

  5222 Chassis Pack & the missing grey element

Hi: I just received today several ofthe Technic power packs, including the 5222 Chassis Pack. Several people have mentioned that the new grey 2L rounded beam with the plate attached to the bottom was missing. In the box I received today it was in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 0.336)

  Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001

(...) Oh Yeah, I definitely plan on being there....I might have to leave earlier than usual because I have drill the next day. Benjamin Medinets, who intends on bringing "silver bullet" and "the church" (that is if it is finished in time). (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 0.335)

  Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament

(...) Learning, common sense, reason, faith, and experience, all in good measure, are the best approach to ascertaining Christianity's *validity*. Since we can't absolutely prove it to be true using empirical methods--nor can we prove it to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Favorite Technic sets

(...) 8838 Shock Cycle 8855 Prop Plane 8880 Super Car like Fredrik's list this is no particular order --Jim (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 0.335)

  Pictures from Mich-Mash - The Non-MichLUG Fundraising Event

To All, Until I have time for a more formal write up, here is the Brickshelf gallery of my pictures from this event. This event was a fundraiser for one of MichLUG's members, Tony Hedglen, and his church, for a scholarship fund so young people can (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce)

church
(score: 0.335)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

Pierre Normandin wrote in message ... (...) Nice stuff! Looks like the operator in the middle needs to be pretty slim :-) I especially like the mountain with the belvedere, and the building with the angled lintels here: (URL) lamp standards are nice (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

church
(score: 0.335)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

(...) again...very awesome pictures. extremely nice contruction and a very detailed but eye-friendly display. Stuff I really loved..... a) Fire house.... nice original classic design - extremely realistic (this one looks like one in NYC) b) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

church
(score: 0.335)

  Re: No MichLUG web page

(...) Amy, if you want to do it, please run with it. I'm so overbooked right now it's going to be a while before I can do it. The Michigan LTC won some money for 2nd place at GATS. I for one would like to see some of that go to a domain name (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.335)

  Re: New Site

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GMJw8t.29z@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) College.... (...) Yes, that was a true hassling. I hope you consider yourselves hassled, or else more hasslement will ensue. I am over it. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.335)

More:  Next Page >>