  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2061 – 2080 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Site Update

I'd built a few smaller ones myself and they hadn't worked and ended up getting recycled. It was something I'd meant to do since I first saw the stained glass piece. It took a few photos to get the lighting inside acceptable. It produced some really (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.179)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Dave; If you want to include pre-building block lego the 1:43 cars/trucks (Modelbiler) were all licensed from Chevolet. Packaging, etc even include the Chevolet trademark. (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 1.179)

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

Rest assured I'll defend moral relativism. :) (...) Honestly, I think it's because most people don't understand (or "really believe in") but still subscribe to moral relativism. Do I think bin Ladin is evil? No. Do I think he should be stopped? Yes. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.179)

  Re: Two new WW2 Tank MOC's

Brown wheels on the Tiger? Now that's good idea! Most of my brown wheels went out in Blacksmith Shops and Windmill kits, but I suppose I could seek out some more. Both tanks are actually working prototypes for a new line of tank kits to replace the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

church
(score: 1.179)

  Pictures from Mich-Mash - The Non-MichLUG Fundraising Event

To All, Until I have time for a more formal write up, here is the Brickshelf gallery of my pictures from this event. This event was a fundraiser for one of MichLUG's members, Tony Hedglen, and his church, for a scholarship fund so young people can (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: New Site

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GMJw8t.29z@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) College.... (...) Yes, that was a true hassling. I hope you consider yourselves hassled, or else more hasslement will ensue. I am over it. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001

(...) Oh Yeah, I definitely plan on being there....I might have to leave earlier than usual because I have drill the next day. Benjamin Medinets, who intends on bringing "silver bullet" and "the church" (that is if it is finished in time). (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

Pierre Normandin wrote in message ... (...) Nice stuff! Looks like the operator in the middle needs to be pretty slim :-) I especially like the mountain with the belvedere, and the building with the angled lintels here: (URL) lamp standards are nice (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

(...) again...very awesome pictures. extremely nice contruction and a very detailed but eye-friendly display. Stuff I really loved..... a) Fire house.... nice original classic design - extremely realistic (this one looks like one in NYC) b) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament

(...) Learning, common sense, reason, faith, and experience, all in good measure, are the best approach to ascertaining Christianity's *validity*. Since we can't absolutely prove it to be true using empirical methods--nor can we prove it to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) Curate is somthing a little different... it is in the Church of England anyway(?) What about "curate's egg", is that a Britishism? Scott A (FUT who knows where?) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

church
(score: 1.178)

  Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back

(...) Hi, Lenny. Thanks for the compliments. It's always nice to be of inspiration to other builders. Round buildings are very tricky, but a fun challenge. (...) "The Reverend" is just a long-time nickname, and does not signify my position in any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

church
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Jan 5/19th for train3?

(...) Wow....I ask....I receiveth...nice. I would prefer the 19th (I think....might need to double check my drill schedule). That would give me "some" time to work on some stuff. Right now, there is only really one item that I'd bring, and that is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.177)

  Re: A large yellow building

(...) Wow....cool. Can't wait to see them Chris... I recently built a small church / chapel (which is yet to be photographed, got to reinstall my vision command) Anyways, it is only on a 32 X 32 (green) baseplate, and it must have cost me over $100 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Dam Nice

Normally I would have used all 1x2's (and Tan would have been 10x better) but I was anonymously given about 3000 brand spanking new yellow 2x3's from someone at church. So I alternated rows with 1x2's and 2x3's. I'll take a pic of the ugly back. BTW (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 1.176)

  Re: church dedication service - last call

Minifig of me is rather easy: Blue hips & legs (denim pants, always) Black leather jacket with red shirt showing (heh, it's a church, I'll go 'formal') Choice of standard heads: 1) Biker Bob 2) Standard Grin with Sunglasses 3) Standard Grin with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.176)

  3620 Piece Guarded Church custom kit now on eBay

What I believe to be the largest custom Lego model kit (and probably bigger than anything "official" too) is now up for Auction on eBay. This is kit #1 of Lot #1 of my latest custom model kit: Brickmania 004 "Guarded Church." Here's the info: "The (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction) !

church
(score: 1.176)

  Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die

Just to put my 2 cents worth in, ANYTHING can be a weapon. You can kill some one with a fork or spoon if you try. any one against guns is nuts. the followers of christ where commanded to "arm them selfs against the enemy". peter carried his sword (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

church
(score: 1.176)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) Matthew 5:21- here Jesus speaks about "thought sins", whereby a person dwells upon a sin, knowing it's nature, with the intent of "pretending" to to act it out. Specifically the example of adultery, whereby even looking upon a woman lustfully (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.176)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

(...) Yes, if any of your above examples become reality, then the Bible is thereby proven falacious. The Bible is an instruction for Christianity and includes a code of conduct. The Bible should not be used as a source of social reform, but as a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.176)

More:  Next Page >>