 Marketplace / Auctions / 8933
8932  |  8934
Subject:
3620 Piece Guarded Church custom kit now on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:43:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

What I believe to be the largest custom Lego model kit (and probably bigger than
anything "official" too) is now up for Auction on eBay.  This is kit #1 of Lot
#1 of my latest custom model kit: Brickmania 004 "Guarded Church."  Here's the
info:

"The fourth in the series of Castle themed custom model kits from Brickmania,
designed by Daniel Siskind.

"This kit contains 3620 pieces, is designed for intermediate level builders, and
measures an astonishing 10" x 15" x 24.5" tall! Highlights of this model include
fully completed interior details, seven minifigs (including Joan of Arc with
custom French flag stickers for shield and flag), plus a variety of hard to find
and out of production pieces. Also included are full color, step by step, 3-D
rendered building instructions and is packaged in its own box.

"This is the first kit to be built using an expandable modular system (basic kit
shown at left contains three complete modules), with several different
additional modules available later for customization and expansion.

"Each kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of Authenticity,
listing the kit number and batch from when it was created.
This is a limited production, fan created model kit available on a first come,
first serve basis and may be discontinued at any time.

"My kits contain only Lego® bricks which are in NEW condition, handled only in
the sorting and kit assembly process.

"This kit is will be available for public sale after this auction ends."

I have put together a special web site with tons of photos of the kit and
proposed expansion modules (including free instructions for the first expansion
module):

http://www.brickmania.com/Church

and you can see the said item on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1679332040

Thanks and take care!

Dan
http://www.brickmania.com